Friday, August 1, 2008

Don't Mess with the Cat!



We have a little black cat named Kiki. She's adorable and a great cat. She loves our Vizsla, Gracie. She grooms her and jumps up to greet her--it's pretty wild. Earlier this week I noticed several times that while Kiki was outside, a gray bird--I think it was a mocking bird--would swoop down on her. The bird would kind of do dive bombs while she was on the deck or walking through the yard. Well, the other morning, I went out back to take the dog out. When I got down to the bottom of the stairs, I noticed Gracie sniffing something. I went over to look. All that was there was a pile of gray feathers. I think that mocking bird learned it's lesson--don't mess with the cat!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Meow!

Brenda said...

Nice Cat.......I'm a cat lover too.
They bring me joy.