Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2" - Review

I went with my 14-year-old daughter to see this movie. She loved the first one, I don't remember much about it. I found Sisterhood 2 to be very slow. America Ferrera was excellent and out shown the other actresses. I much preferred "Mamma Mia." As far as the story lines, it deals with the real-life dramas of four friend's lives who share one pair of jeans. The stories seem pretty realistic. Maybe that's why I didn't enjoy it as much--too real. I like to escape when I go the movies. Here's my daughter's comment" "i liked it" - becaaaa!

Going to the movie and eating popcorn also confirmed that I can't tolerate movie theater popcorn anymore. I thought it was the fake butter topping that was making me ill, but it's the popcorn. It's funny, I can eat popcorn popped at home in oil or the microwave, but no more movie theater popcorn for me. I guess it's the price I must pay for getting older. Now that I think of it, I'll save some money not paying $10 for popcorn.

0 comments: