Saturday, August 16, 2008

Has a Bigfoot Really Been Found?

I for one for would love for this story to be true--that a real Bigfoot has been found. Two guys from Georgia on a hike deep in the north Georgia mountains came across the dead body of a Bigfoot. They held a press conference on Friday and told their story. They had a few sketchy photos to share and say they're storing the body at an undisclosed location to keep out any unwanted visitors. They said that while they were hauling the 500 pound body out of the woods, they were being watched by other Bigfeet.

Back in the 70s, I remember hearing about a Bigfoot spotting near our home in Maryland. I was scared to death! It was BIG news.

If this discovery turns out not to be a hoax, I wonder if the Bigfoot species is a very hairy human mixed with an animal? They were shunned by normal people and forced to live deep in the woods to avoid ridicule. I guess time will tell. The guys say that a scientist is conducting an autopsy, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just cannot force myself to believe there is a bigfoot living amongst us. My husband, on the other hand does believe there is such a creature but he also claims to have seen a UFO as a child, as well.

I suspect that this will be a bogus claim as it was reported on the news this morning that these same two guys are now searching for leprechauns and the lochness monster.

I questioned why they would leave out unicorns?

N.Fulbright

Karen said...

Bigfoot is real! I've seen him!

BELIEVE!