Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Internal Debate

I've been debating what to blog about next. I usually think about topics when I'm driving or in the shower. When I do get a moment to write, I think, Gee, that's not really very interesting or something like that. What I'm debating, though, is whether to be totally transparent and honest. Should I put myself out there? There is a risk. I might become vulnerable. You might get to know the "real" me and you might think less of me. I've got some ideas, but I'm not sure--I'll get back to you.

1 comments:

Karen said...

I say ... blog away! I bet what you think might uninteresting would be very interesting! I blog about a lot of family stuff simply to get it down (because I am not scrapbooking very much these days ... well, not at all in the last several weeks). It also has become a fun hobby. :o)