Monday, October 27, 2008

To Tweet or Not to Tweet?

That is the question. Sometimes I like getting tweets from Twitter and sometimes I get tired of them. In some cases it appears that people send tweets to impress others on where they are, shopping at elite stores, getting spa treatments, what impressive thing they've just done, important people they're hob nobbing with, etc. There's one person who is on the Women of Faith team and she sends tweets from the conferences. I wonder where she's sitting when she sends the messages.? On the other hand, the most bizarre things happen to her and it's funny to read about her latest mishap. One person sends messages from the plane. I didn't think cell phones worked on flights and besides, they're supposed to be turned off. I'm not a technorati, so I'm not following those types anymore. What surprises me is the complete strangers who are following me. Why would they be interested in what I'm doing? Right now, my mobile Twitter is set to "off." I'll just take a vaca for a while and then go back "on." I like Facebook status updates, they're fun to read and see what people are up to. I guess I like it better because FB people are not sending updates every minute.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

like your twick or tweet thoughts