Monday, October 27, 2008

BlackBerry Lemon

Just the other day I posted about loving my BlackBerry. I still do, but it's giving me trouble. I've spent hours on the phone with customer support from Verizon and BlackBerry. My problems started when we switched the phone over to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server and the hour glass showed up on the screen and just kept spinning. After doing a complete reset it went away. This is where the device is wiped clean and you start over. I reset all my preferences. A week later, the same thing happened. Verizon is now sending a new BlackBerry. Hopefully this one will work--customer service is beginning to know me by name.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so, Joe! The good thing is that you're with a good carrier such as Verizon that actually cares. When I was with Cingular, that kind of problem would have taken about 6-8 months and an act of congress to rectify. Afterall, it only took them 4 months (no lie) to move my number out of a family plan into my own account. I wonder if their customer service has improved with the new ATT&T name.