Thursday, September 18, 2008

Palin's Glasses & Blepharitis

Palin Specs
I got to try on a pair of glasses just like Sarah Palin's! Yep. They had a sample at the eye doctor today. My groom was disappointed because they didn't make me look like Sarah. I must say that they were very comfortable. The technician told me that Sarah's glasses are gray, these were a copper color. They also come in other colors. Everyone in the doctor's office was abuzz about the glasses.

I went to the eye doctor because of an annoying red spot on my lower eyelid. Turns out I have what's called "Blepharitis." Basically my lower eyelid around the lashes is irritated with oil and old makeup and I need to cleanse my eyelids everyday now with diluted baby shampoo. He said my Irish heritage and age adds to the problem, so it will probably recur. Goodie!

0 comments: