Thursday, December 18, 2008

No more "I Don't Care Hair"

Processing

Oh the price we pay for beautiful hair. Today I had my hair done. I feel so much better. Yes, I color my hair. If I didn't, all you'd see would be gray straw. I found this lady who works out of her house so she can be home with her two young boys. She used to work in a shop, so she's fully licensed and experienced. Let me tell you, I pay about a third of what I used to pay when I went to a salon--and she's good! One day she'll stop working and I'll have to go back to astronomical fees. For now, I'll glory in the savings.

The finished creation

1 comments:

Brenda T said...

I have a friend who says she'll stop coloring her hair when she has grandchildren. I won't though!! ICK to grey straw (that's what mine would look like also). Who says we have to go meekly into grey-headedness??