Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Night Before Surgery

Twas the night before surgery and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring, 'cept me and my Mac mouse.

All of the laundry did I not do,
neither all work projects, but I'm down to just two.

It'll all have to wait, til I'm back on my feet,
I'll try and rest since it all will be there when my recovery is complete.

The Christmas tree is up, though it's not done with my usual flair,
there's only so much I can do, husband and daughter don't seem to care.

Christmas shopping this year will be done via the Net
Just a few more clicks and the presents will be all set.

I'm not too nervous, though I do fear the pain,
But once that's over, being at home for weeks I might go insane.

Well wishes are welcome and prayers are too--they're a definite must
God is watching over me and in Him I will trust.

0 comments: