Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged for a Cooking Meme

Karen tagged me for a cooking meme. I have no idea what a meme is, but I'll play.

Karen explained that a meme is a series of questions and answers. Anyway, here we go ...

The rules for Memes:

1. Answer the questions.
2. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
3. Tag at least three other bloggers.
4. Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate.

When was the most recent time you were burned?
Burned physically? Or burned emotionally? No matter, because I can't remember either one.

Can you cook?
I can cook, but my husband thinks I need to add more seasoning.

If yes, name your 3 specialties:
chicken fettuccine with lemon cream sauce, twice baked potatoes, egg casserole

If yes, do you like to cook?
Sometimes

If no, do you want to be able to cook?
It might be fun to take a cooking class

What color is your kitchen?
Mostly green

Do you bake?
Mostly at Christmastime

If so, name your three specialties:
apple pie, pizza crust, blueberry muffins

If yes, do you like to bake?
If I can get it done quickly

If no, do you want to bake?
n/a

What color is your apron?
White with blue piping.

I am tagging John, Wendy, and Rocket's mom ... and anyone else who wants to participate!

1 comments:

Wendy Melchior said...

Hi Susan. Don't know much about tagging myself, but what fun. Like your blog, love that your industry is religion (made me smile) and I am a fan!