Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Full House - Anniversary Update - 6/3/08

We've got nine cousins rolling in to spend the night at our house for the big anniversary party. We'll have every bedroom full, plus blow-up mattresses in spare spaces. Five of the nine are kids and we can't wait! And, my husband has to work, so my high schooler and I will be hosting alone. I know we can handle it. I think I take after my mother because what I worry about the most is feeding them. What should I serve for breakfast? What do they like to eat for breakfast? What do I do about lunch? Can't feed them too much since the party starts at 4:00. This kind of stuff wears me out, but it's a good kind of tired.

1 comments:

Karen said...

oooh, i was thinking it was this past weekend. have fun! i'm sure you will! can't wait to see pics!