Tuesday, March 31, 2009

iTunes Theme Night on Idol


OK, top nine and here's my rundown of the night. My thoughts are live as I'm watching.

Anoop - Sang an Usher song. Seemed a little off pitch in places to me. It was OK, didn't blow me away tonight.

Megan - Whew, started off rocky singing a Bob Marley tune. I think I just don't care for her style. Not liking it. Yuk. She needs to go home, soon--very soon.

Danny - Doing Rascal Flatts. Whoa. Simon thinks it's his best performance, yet. The judges were all blown away, but I wasn't. He'll be back next week.

Allison - Lovin her on the guitar. What a voice for a kid. She does need wardrobe help. Should be back next week. Maybe the guitar was a bit of a distraction for her this week.

Scott - new "do" tonight--not sure if I like it--kind of a Sheena Easton look from the 80's. Billy Joel, eh? Expecting the same ol' Scott. Yep, he'd do well at a Holiday Inn lounge. Paula is the most proud of him--interesting. What are the judges hearing? Randy thinks he's one of the best of the night.

Matt - I'm not feelin' it this week. Because he was in the bottom three last week and undeserving of being there, I think he'll be safe this week--maybe.

Lil - OK, here we go--Celine Dion. Whoa, watch that shot from the rear. I see David Spade in the audience. Sounded heavy. It was OK.

Adam - Singing Wild Cherry. I'm expecting great things. Wasn't expecting the combed back hair. You've got to admit the guy can entertain. Lots of energy. Hot ending. Yeah, Play that Funky Music White Boy!

Kris - Ain't No Sunshine, but you were shining tonight. Played the keyboard and we could hear it. Liked it.

Well, well, well. Bottom three. Tough choice. I'm just going to guess. Megan, Lil, Allison. Megan should go home tomorrow night.

0 comments: