Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Motown - Idol Style


We're down to the top 10. Here's my rundown on the evening.

Matt Giraud - seemed very comfortable with the Motown sound. I think Paula has a crush on him. He'll be back next week.

Kris Allen - Good song choice tonight. He'll be back.



Scott MacIntyre - He's OK. Probably would make a good singer for commercials. I think Randy was right when he called it a "hotel kind of performance."

Megan Joy - weak, pitchy--looked good, nice makeup.



Anoop Desai - Good, better than Scott. He'll be back.

Michael Sarver - OK, kind of weird with singing notes all over the place.



Lil Rounds - Oh boy Lil, I had high hopes. Started out shaky--pitchy. Kind of yelled the song. Piano arrangement in some sections was same thing over and over. I hope she's back.

Adam Lambert - Oh my he looked Elvisesque or maybe even a little like Kurt Russell with black hair. Loved his interpretation. Very nice. Best of the night.



Danny Gokey - He's been my fav. Tonight he was a little choppy, but still excellent. He'll be back.

Allison Iraheta - Is this girl really 16? She's got the Motown sound. Couldn't understand some of the words, but who cares?

Bottom three this week: Scott, Michael, and Megan
Going tomorrow night: Megan, but I'd really like to see Scott go bye bye.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what have you got against the blind? We had the exact same bottom 3 and loser