Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tea Time


I love tea--iced tea that is. I was raised on it. Instead of a cup of coffee in the morning, I've got to have my tea. People who work or have worked with me know that I bring in a mega large cup everyday. Back in my youth, it would be sweet tea. Now, several pounds later, I drink unsweet but sweetened with Splenda.

My recommendations for fast food tea are Chick-fil-a and McDonald's. McD's sells their large for only a $1. If you live around Alpharetta, Georgia, try the sweet tea at Alpha Soda--very good. Top recommendation for store bought brewed is Milo's. The Chick is great, but more expensive. Publix has good brewed tea, but Milo's is my favorite.

Milo's has great customer service. I e-mailed them about carrying their tea sweetened with Splenda at my local Super Target. They got right back to me and stocked the store. Now I'm a faithful customer.

0 comments: