Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol - Tuesday, March 10



American Idol in review for Tuesday, March 10. What's up with the new announcer dude? The judges strutting out on the stage was just plan weird. The judges looked so awkward, especially Paula. And speaking of Paula, what was up with her? Her face looked so puffy and when giving critiques of some performances it seemed as though she was going to burst out in tears.

I thought there were some really strong performances. My personal favorite is Danny. But if I had to guess who the bottom three will be tonight, I’d say: Anoop, Jorge, and Jasmine. I’m going to go with Anoop and Jasmine being eliminated tonight.


They also said that something new in the rules will be revealed tonight. My prediction is that the judges can over rule a vote by America. If they feel a contestant should not go home, they can have them stay in the competition for another week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on! That's a lame idea for a rule. I think Simon should be allowed to execute a contestant, live on stage. "Off with their heads!"

Beth