Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break 2009

Panama City Beach

We hadn't been to the beach in a few years and I had promised my daughter that we would go this year to Florida for Spring Break. Despite the poor economy, we went anyway. We took a few days and headed to Panama City Beach. The prices were better there. Now I know why, it's PARTY CITY for spring breakers. Despite the noise and commotion, we had a terrific vacation. My brother went with us and it was great to be able to spend time with him. He also drove and did all the heavy lifting. We spent a couple of days on the beach, went shopping at the outlets, and toured Seaside, Watercolor, and discovered this neat place called, Rosemary Beach. We laughed--ALOT, got aggravated with each other, shared suntan lotion, and lived by no schedule. The memories we made are priceless.

Rebecca

My brother, Keith

view from our condo

Seaside

@ a cafe in Seaside






Rosemary Beach

Rosemary Beach

Rosemary Beach


Rosemary Beach

Town Hall @ Rosemary Beach

2 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful photos! Looks like a fun time! Tanna and I met at Panama City waaaaaaay back in 1989. :o)

Melissa said...

Just gorgeous, Suz! We used to vacation @ Seaside & Seagrove. Beautiful beach towns ... I heart them!

I was one of those PCB Spring Breakers you blog of way back in the day. And I've got the t-shirt to prove it: "The Party House: Purdy Think We're Seniors — Yes It Is!"

Teenagers should never be allowed to airbrush on Spring Break :)