Friday, April 3, 2009

Mistaken Identity

We had just arrived home tonight after doing a little shopping at Barnes and Noble (love that place). If you must know, Glenn got some paperbacks, I got a magazine and Stephanie Plum book by Janet Evanovich, and Rebecca got a teen paperback. We also picked up burgers at Five Guys Burgers and Fries (love that place, too).

When I walk in the door, I see Rebecca looking at a piece of paper on the kitchen table. It's a printout of the Web site that has the crest pads for $5. If you remember, crest pads are small pads that go under your toes.
She's laughing. I don't see what could be so funny about toe pads--until she tells me why she's laughing. It seems she mistook the toe pads for cosmetic pads and has been using them to comb her eyebrows! Now we're ALL laughing! I had wondered why there was makeup on them. Now it all makes sense.

0 comments: