Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol - Two Go Down


Here's my take from last night's Idol:

Lil - poor Lil. She can't seem to find her way, but no wonder with the confusing signals the judges give her--she never seems to pick the right song according to them.

Kris - We could actually hear his guitar playing. I was beginning to think that he was like Elvis--hold the guitar, but never really play it. Surprising spin on a Donna Summer hit.

Danny - I love this guy. He's my fav. Not his best performance last night, but still good.

Allison - you go girl. Good job! How does she stand up in those shoes?

Adam - This guy can sing. To me he seems like he's been doing this professionally for years.

Matt - personally, not one of my favorites. I think he might stay one more week.

Anoop - with his beautiful teeth and pink vest looked good, but didn't sound so hot. Who were the judges listening to last night 'cuz he was not good.

Sorry Anoop fans, but I think he along with Lil will be packing their bags tonight.

1 comments:

Myron said...

Overall, Kris won the night.