Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Easter


We started our day at Northside Baptist Church in Roswell, Ga. The pastor asked me to take a few pictures of the egg hunt and families. Check out the dress in the second photo.



After the service, we went to my brother's for Easter dinner. Wow was it good! We spent Easter this year without my husband--he had to work. If Glenn doesn't work, he doesn't get paid and March was a slow month.

The menu consisted of ham, mac & cheese, pineapple casserole, asparagus, & cranberry/orange muffins. For dessert we had fresh peaches with cake & ice cream.

Keith, my brother

My parents, Tom & June

My daughter, Rebecca


1 comments:

Beth said...

Rebecca looks so grown up--doesn't a part of you wish she were still little enough to dress up like the girl in the photo? (Hmmmm, maybe not?) I'm glad to see your parents and brother looking happy and healthy! Glad your Easter was nice!