Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's Never Going Away


"It's never going away," said Gina, "You're going to have this the rest of your life." Oh goodie. This is such a blessing! I thought. And now I get to wear these really fantasticly stylish goggles!

Yes, it's the continuing saga of blepharitis or aka crusty eyes. These goggles are my eye doctor's next attempt at controlling this pesky condition. I use Tranquileyes with Thermo Eyes.

The goggles come with these nifty heat inserts. When you snap the metal disc inside, it activates the heat immediately. The gel packs harden and will generate heat for about 20 minutes. To reactivate them, they have to be boiled for 3-5 minutes (that's the only uncool thing about them). They're comfortable to wear and also double as an eye mask. And check out this oh so cosmo accessory, the Tini Bikini, it's a must for eye goggle wearers! Now I've seen everything!

0 comments: