Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Have a New Love

I owe my new love to Shane and Kelle. Yes, this hip couple got me hooked on Mexican food. I had a business meeting with them and they offered to order Mexican. I reluctantly agreed and ordered a cheese enchilada. (I still don't do refried beans.) To my amazement I loved it! Now I crave it! I also discovered Mexican cheese dip. Oh my! I had tried it a few years ago and heard people rave about how good queso is, but it didn't really taste that good to me. Now, for some reason, I love it! Let me clarify, the Mexican food I like is more Americanized. It's the kind you find at boutique Mexican restaurants. There's a great restaurant in my area, Pure Taqueria. The one we went to in midtown Atlanta was Taqueria del Sol. Yum! I highly recommend them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see, you can teach an old dog new tricks!
(KIDDING!!!!!!)
Beth

P.S. Next blog topic: Antacids 101

Kelle Ortiz said...

Oh we just have to go now!
I have been in love with this stuff for years!!

Pure is pretty darn good too. :)