Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm back

It's hard to believe it's been over two years since my last blog post. Sometimes life gets a little overwhelming and other things take priority. I'm unemployed right now so I have more time to reflect on life. Since my last post, my daughter has graduated from high school and is a freshman at Kennesaw State University. My husband's father passed away after several years of battling Alzheimer's. Our dog passed away from cancer and our cat left the house one morning and has not been seen since. I made it through one downsizing at work, but not the second. I've had two surgeries. We've not been on a vacation. And, we've adopted two dachshunds. Of course a lot more has happened but those are the things that came to my mind first. I'm a little rusty so bear with me as I take up blogging again.

0 comments: