Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Old habits

This is what you see when you enter my office.



This is what you see when you look under the desk.



It's kind of the same principle as when I was growing up and my mother would tell me to clean my room. I had the answer to the quick clean up ... just stash everything under my bed. She would ask me if I had cleaned up and I'd say yes. She'd give me that look and say, "Well, let's just go take a look." She'd walk in and stand there with her hands on her hips, then go directly to my bed, lift up the bed spread, and say, "I thought so." Then of course, she'd make me take everything out from under and put it away in it's proper place.

Now that I'm all grown up, things haven't really changed much. There's still stuff stored under my bed AND I've got stuff stashed under my desk. The only difference is I don't have my mother checking under either!

1 comments:

Karen said...

LOL!

Nice office!