Sunday, May 11, 2008

Recurring Dream


Do you ever dream the same dream again and again, or at least the same subject? My latest recurring dream is that I've left my purse somewhere. In some dreams, I come back and find that no one has taken any money or credit cards and I'm so relieved. Other times, I dream that I find my wallet open and all cash and credit cards are gone. Then I go into super panic mode and think, where are the phone numbers to call to report the cards stolen? Oh boy, I use my debit card a lot, how do I get money now? Have they tried to charge anything yet? It's going to feel like forever to get these cards replaced! That's what I actually say to myself in these dreams. I even see the detail of the wallet and where it's lying. In last night's dream, which was early this morning--you know, one of those dreams you have just before you wake up--I had left my purse unattended in a booth at McDonald's while I went to another booth to talk to someone. When I came back, all the cash was gone and all credit cards. I wonder what this dream means? Anyone have any ideas?

1 comments:

Karen said...

I think it means that you shouldn't eat at McDonald's. Or if you do ... don't talk to anyone--especially people you know.